NO MORE BEARDRUFF. WASH IT WITH BEARDWASH
This beard wash is enriched with natural ingredients which keeps your skin hydrated and nourished to help you grow a healthy beard.
BEARD WASH. FOR COARSER HAIR
Free your mane from the tyranny of shampoo. Clean coarse hair with our beard wash. This beard wash is tough on dirt, flakes and odors but soft on strands.
KEEP YOUR BEARD SOFT AND TAME
It is infused with jojoba oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil, coconut oil and shea butter making it the best beard wash for sensitive skin. The perfect blend of ingredients to keep your beard happy and healthy.
THE REFRESHING SENSATION OF PATCHOULI
Patchouli scent gives you the light cooling sensation that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and relaxed.
LEVEL UP YOUR BEARD GAME
Scoop out a dime size and rub between palms of hands until the product is warm. Apply to facial hair in a circular motion, making sure that both liquid and beard are thoroughly wetted. Rinse with warm water and brush clean!
Have you seen our newest product? The beard wash. It’s tough on grime but soft on strands.
Beards are a lifestyle, not a trend.
And beard care- It all starts with the right beard wash.
Let's not overthink this.
Working on your beard game? We’ve got the essential step for keeping your beard looking sharp. Our super moisturizing beard wash with Patchouli fragrance will clean and condition your beard, so you can keep looking good.
The best part?
- It’s organic and chemical free.
- Infused with nature’s magical ingredients such as jojoba oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil, coconut oil and shea butter.
- Suitable for all skin types
Before you start using the beard wash, things you need to take care of:
There are a few things to keep in mind when washing your beard.
- First, apply our dime size beard wash evenly on the beard-skin. Massage it in a circular motion.
- Avoid using shampoos and soaps on beards. You don't want to strip away the natural oils that keep your beard healthy.
- Second, use lukewarm water. Hot water can dry out your skin and make your beard brittle.
- Third, take your time. Massage the beard and rinse thoroughly.
- Fourth, use a moisturizer. This will help to keep your beard soft and manageable. Finally, give your beard a good combing. This will help to distribute the natural oils and keep your beard looking its best.
It’s time to stop just managing your beard and start improving it.